At Kiker Wealth Management we believe in developing a partnership with our clients in order to most effectively help them reach their goals. We work side by side with you to ensure you are confident in our recommendations and more informed in your own decisions.
Over the years, we have found that the individuals and families who most benefit from our ongoing financial planning and investment management services have the following in common:
- Lack either the time or interest necessary to properly manage investments themselves.
- Seek a long-term relationship that includes both education and guidance.
- Interested in learning about the opportunities and risks that impact their complete financial picture.
- Courageous enough to have honest conversations about their financial situation and goals.
- Open to the reality of what steps are necessary to achieve financial security.
- The discipline to stick to a well thought out plan.
Our fees are based upon a percentage of your assets managed. You can expect full transparency and complete disclosure of any fees we charge. For a more detailed explanation of our fee schedule, download our Form ADV.
Because certain asset levels ($200,000 and above) typically entail more complexity, we make sure to assign the right advisors to meet your individual needs. While most new clients have at least $25,000 in assets, Kiker Wealth Management is more interested in an individual’s willingness to learn and take action than in the total value of their personal wealth.